Multi Cubby Bin Organizer from Brookstone is a great addition to anyone’s home. It’s a fantastic and versatile piece of furniture. Stacking 4 to 8 of them in a basement, garage, or playroom adds a generous amount of storage. One or two sets of cubbies side by side or stacked are great for a child’s room or laundry room. I also like the backward tilt of the cubby shelf. Items are more likely to stay put because of the backward slant. They come in a wood stained finish and in black.
I love the hall tree storage bench from Target. It is a great addition to any entryway or mudroom. It has storage for coats and additional bench storage for other items. This is a great addition for any home. I like having an easy to find place to keep my coat and keys. The mirror and bench help you to finish getting ready. You can take one last look in the mirror to make sure you are looking your best and have a place to sit while you are putting on your shoes. This is also a great addition for people with children. They can keep their backpacks, coats on or inside the bench. The 3 shoe bin from the Container Store can be a nice addition to keep shoes tidy inside the bench. Target and the Container Store Rock!!
The Double Hang Closet Organizer from Target is a great addition to any child’s closet. It makes clothes reachable for many young children. The double hang organizer helps divide the closet into categories, such as, pants, t-shirts, and dresses. This organizer is a great addition for anyone needing to categorize their clothes to better organize their closet.
Child’s Closet Organizing Tips:
1. Use the double hang closet organizer from Target to help categorize clothes.
2. Sort clothes by color, type, and season.
3. Shoe cubbies are a great addition.
4. Be sure to remove/donate all clothes that do not fit or that are in disrepair.
5. If you have the room, a small set of shelves with clear boxes for toys will help keep the closet organized.
6. Use hangers made for children.
Why do I love Sterilite 16 Quart Storage Boxes? Let me count the many ways…
1. Versatile: Perfect box to store outdated paper documents, such as, home school work, past taxes, and bank statements. Great for sorting toys in a playroom, office supplies, art supplies, dry food storage, dog food, spices, and the list goes on and on.
2. Stackable: The 16 quart box fits nicely on a variety of shelves and it’s stackable.
3. Waterproof: Who does not like waterproof?
4. Inexpensive: You can buy 16 Quart Sterilite boxes on Amazon.com, Target, Ace Hardware, Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart.
5. Clear Storage: Sterilite boxes have a clear bottom, therefore, it is easy to see what is in the box and find what you are looking for…